Monday, October 13, 2008

A small intro



Let me start by introducing ourselves. We are the Hicks Family, I guess you could say the name is very fitting since we are both small town country kids. After getting married May of 2005 Josh got a job in Texas, and through a lot of tears we moved there. After being married for two years my "mommy time clock" went off and June of this year we had our first child. A handsome little boy named Ezekiel. My name is Rachyl and I will be the author of this blogspot. I've never written a blog so right now I just feel stupid typing out my thoughts so random people can read them. Mostly cause my thinking is why would anyone really care what is going on in my world. My life is simple but happy, and for the most part not very exciting except when Zeke surprises us with rolling over or the newest baby babble that he has learned. Thanks for checking in and I will try to keep this updated on the going ons of the Hicks!

No comments: